You have to see it to believe it. Contact Tracy at email@example.com to schedule your visit. You will get the most out of your classroom observation if you come without your child for the first visit.
Complete the Enrollment Form. Submit your nonrefundable enrollment deposit of $450 with a check made payable to North Shore Montessori School, or via PayPal on our website. Once your enrollment form and deposit have been received, your spot will be held for the school year.
Annually, North Shore Montessori School grants financial aid to families who desire a Montessori education for their children, but cannot afford full tuition. Those eligible to apply must first be accepted into the Montessori program or are currently enrolled. The funds for the financial aid program come from individual gifts to the school and other fundraising events. Therefore, the maximum amount awarded is up to 50% of tuition. Wrap-around care programs are not eligible for financial assistance.
For the 2018-2019 school year, financial aid requests will be accepted starting February 15, 2018 and ending May 1, 2018. Financial aid awards will be announced at the end of May.
• Children must be potty-trained in order to start school; however, we are able to hold a spot if the child is close to mastering this.
• North Shore Montessori School does have rolling admissions, which means children may begin at any point in the school year, if there is space available.
• Optimally, children begin Montessori school around age three when they are entering what Dr. Montessori termed the absorbent period. Many Montessori schools will not accept children after age 3 or 4; however, North Shore Montessori School will accept children at any age, if deemed a good fit.
• When a child is being enrolled after the age of three, we may recommend a trial day.
• Classrooms will be balanced by age and gender, so it is recommended to apply early.